Friday, November 24, 2006

Pet Care

Here are some note, to help you humans ensure that WE, have a healthy life.

Toys
Toys are great, it helps us release stress, and some things to do. Mummy and Daddy throws my toys around so I'll chase it and get some GOOD exercise!

Resting Place
Well, most people buy beddings for their pets, I, on the other hand, sleep on my Mummy and Daddy's bed, though I would much prefer the floor, but Mummy insisits!

Food
I must admit, I love food, I love eating, and I love stealing what Mummy eats. NOBODY, can get away festing without MY acknoledgement! =) Mummy and Daddy anyways!
1. Chocolate: This can be dangerous for dogs.
2. Cookies: High in fat, low in nutrition.
3. Dairy products: Many dogs are lactose intolerant. Dairy products causes diarrhea.
4. Bones (from meat and poultry): can break teeth and also break into shards that may stick in the throat or intestine. Don't let Mummy knowwww..Shhhhhh

That's all for now, because it's pass my Mummy's working time, she must come home and let me out now.

C'ya!

No comments: