Tuesday, December 5, 2006

BROUGHT TO YOU BY... B A B Y
Spot the Baby!
Here's a clue! =D
OK Now spot the Baby!

Do you see Baby behind the no-eye Tweety?
Why do Mummy have to take so many pictures???
Here is how I convince Mummy that I wana go out...
First, act cute infront of her when she's on the bed...
Run to the door and act cute!

*Vuala!* I'm OUT! OK so now lets try the same thing again..
Act cute at the door...
Act really cute at the door...
Nevermind.......
My TOY collections! With Mummy's ofcourse....sigh
The ones on top are strictly offbound...(Says who!? =P)
So hard to pose, wherever I go I'll block them!!
Nah!
I'm so tired of taking photossss!
Ahhhh Paradise!
OK that's enough already....
Last but not least...the collection again! EH! Wut's the PSP doing there!?!?! Mummy showing off!!

No comments: