Monday, September 3, 2007

September already

Soon it'll be year end, time flies, I don't wana grow up! Luckily Mummy still calls me her little girl!

How do you communicate with you Daddy Mummy? When they say "Sit" we get down on our butt, when they say "down" we get down on our tummy, so how do you command your Daddy and Mummy?

Today, I, Baby, will teach you how to.

Lesson #1

"I WANT TO PEE PEE POO POO"

Sit at the door.

Elaboration
1. Sit at the door and whine
2. If they can't hear, run to them to get attention.
3. Run back to door and sit.
4. Whine.
5. Still no respond? Scratch door.
6. Still no response...
PEE ON THEIR CARPET TO TEACH THEM A LESSON!

Stay tuned for more tips on how to command your Daddy and Mummy like they command you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha cheeky lesson. I used to pee everywhere too. But not anymore. I'm a BIG BOY now ma. Hehe

Ah Boy said...

hahhaa..
this is a nice lesson :D
PEE on carpet !!
ROTFL

-ritchie- said...

good job!! haha